2-Week Loan Payment Holiday
- Not permitted in the first 30 days of being funded
- Merchants must provide at least 72 hours advance notice to allow time to process the payment holiday.
- Account must be up-to-date, no arrears and not in default
Win a 2-Day Getaway at The Star Gold Coast Gold Coast
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia; excluding all Beyond Inc. employees. All entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
4. Promotion commences at 9 am AEST Monday the 19th November 2018 and concludes at 11:59 pm AEST on Thursday 31st of January 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5.To enter, entrants must submit an application during the Promotional Period via https://app.beyondmerchantcapital.com.au/ using a valid promotional code.
6.All entries must be approved and funded to be considered valid. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Prize winner must be over the age of 18 years old.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with The Star Gold Coast.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. The draw will take place at the Beyond Inc. marketing office on Tuesday the 12th of February, and the competition winner will be notified by Thursday the 14th of February 2019.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter collects contact information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
16. The Prize must be redeemed by 30th October 2019.
17. The accommodation will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. Accommodation will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed. Changes or cancellation may incur charges.
18. The Promoter is Beyond Merchant Capital.
19. The Prize details are outlined below:
- 2-Day Getaway at The Star
- Luxury accommodation for 2 adults
- $50 food & beverage credit
- Valet parking